Friday, August 1, 2008

It's August!?!@

Wow! This summer has flown! Last weekend was great. Becca and Danny came in for the reunion. It was nice seeing everyone. I may have been the only cousin there without a tatoo. I'm okay with that...

Becca stayed until Wednesday, spoiling the kids. Bridget and Katie are all set for school thanks to Aunt Becca. I met Becca's dollies (well - just 2 of them). Gracie and Tempe are adorable. I might be a bit partial to Tempe since she has blue hair. They are just too cute. She gave Bridget and Katie each a doll and we are looking forward to making new clothes for them and maybe building a little house for them. Well, maybe I am looking forward to it more than the girls! heehee!

Becca also introduced me to Flickr. Way cool.

The girls have one more week of Chinese Culture Camp. I am taking off the week before school starts since I have to where for them to go! I am hoping to get some stuff done around the house as well as take a trip to the zoo, take in a movie and perhaps go the IMA. Get a little culture into their lives.

No comments: