Friday, August 15, 2008

Vacation Day 4 - The State Fair

Oh, our state fair is a great state fair.... Sorry, that's all the song I can remember (fortunately!) I think we spent 3 hours looking at tractors and cars and animals. The biggest boar didn't seem as big this year. I guess everyone is cutting back. Darn economy.

I was able to stroll through the first floor of the Home & Arts Building. I was so tired I couldn't make it to the other floors. I told Joe that next year we were going there first!

We ended the day with ice cream from the Dairy Barn. Great ice cream - low price. What a bargain, especially when I think of the prices I saw for the other stuff! Yikes! And what the heck is fried Pepsi?! I don't even think my sister would get that. Well, maybe she would. She does like Pepsi.

1 comment:

Rebecca (SewPixie) said...

Fried...Pepsi? How does one fry a liquid? And sadly...yeah I'd probably try it. Haha