Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Down With Dome




Well, our excitment for the day is the RCA Dome (a.k.a. the Hoosier Dome) is being deflated today. I can remember when it was inflated it 24 years ago! I'm not that old, am I?

Instead of standing in the middle of Senate Avenue we keep looking out the window. No change yet. They must have several speeches before turning off the fans that have kept it up. The speeches probably added more hot air to expell!


The pictures were taken by my co-worker (Tony Hamilton).



1 comment:

Rebecca (SewPixie) said...

*gasp* Dome go bye bye?

How are the girls doing with piano lessons? I need them to teach me Fleur Di Le or whatever it is called.

And do tell Bridget that Auntie Becca is really lazy and still need to see if I can find the Pokemon cards. Not to mention send Robbie's socks and finish hers!

*HUGS*