Friday, June 20, 2008

All the dry wall is down from our bedroom! Yeah! I am so glad because I hate, absolutely detest, wearing those stupid little white masks. I'm sure they are perfectly fine for those who do not wear glasses, but trying to maneuver around with fogged up glasses is near impossible! Add to that the glasses have so much moisture on them that the dust permeating the air sticks to your glasses making viewing worse still (hard to believe that's possible!) I hope we have no more demo work.

I was hoping that the previous owner had stashed a bag of $100 bills in the wall somewhere, but that was not to be so we are still poor. Darn the luck. At least, we still have our health thanks to wearing those little white masking and managing NOT to trip or injure ourselves while we couldn't see!

No comments: