Friday, June 27, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper

Joe & I got finished removing the dry wall. Now Joe is preparing the room for hanging new dry wall. It should look awesome when down. The middle of the ceiling will be 9 feet with a bulk running down the east & west sides.




Robby helped out with his very own Bob the Builder tool kit! He was very in to it! Joe let him hold his hammer and he about fell over. "Whoa! I think I'll use my screw driver," he told Dad.




On the sports camp front, Bridget performed in a play today at camp. Joe & I thought she did a great job. She was Hospital 1 and the chorus in 1000 Cranes. She projected very well and was fabulous! Next week will be her final week at IUPUI Sports Camp. Her and Katie will be in the Chinese Culture Camp during July and part of August.

No comments: